|Look up Aves or aves in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aves is the class of birds.
Aves may also refer to:
- Isla Aves, a Caribbean island administered by Venezuela
- Las Aves Archipelago, a group of islands off the coast of Venezuela
- Aves (Santo Tirso), a town and a parish in northern Portugal
- C.D. Aves, a Portuguese top division football (soccer) club
- The Birds (play) (Aves in Latin), an ancient Greek comedy by Aristophanes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aves.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Also On Wow