Web Search

  1. Results from the WOW.Com Content Network
  2. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - Wikipedia

    BSNL Landline is the largest fixed-line telephony in India. It has over 9.55 million customers and 47.20% market share in the country as of 28 February 2021. Internet. BSNL is the fourth largest ISP in India, with having presence throughout the country. It also has the largest fibre-based telecom network in the country, around 7.5 lakh ...

  3. List of telecom companies in India - Wikipedia

    Direct-to-home (DTH) operators. There are 4 pay DTH service providers and one free-to-air service provider (DD Free Dish) in India.. As of 31 December 2021, there are 7.099 crore (70.99 million) active paying DTH subscribers, in addition to the subscribers of state-owned DD Free Dish, in the country according to Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).

  4. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited - Wikipedia

    Pending this, MTNL will be subsidiary of BSNL. Joint Ventures MTNL-STPI IT Services Limited. MTNL-STPI IT Services Ltd. is a 50:50 joint venture between Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited, (MTNL). Millennium Telecom Limited (MTL)

  5. Route flapping - Wikipedia

    In computer networking and telecommunications, route flapping occurs when a router alternately advertises a destination network via one route then another, or as unavailable and then available again, in quick sequence.

  6. Kolad - Wikipedia

    Telecom services are managed by the state-run BSNL telecom and other private companies. Broadband is provided by BSNL. BSNL & TATA are the only service providers with a complete network. River rafting at Kolad. White water river rafting is a popular adventure water sport for people from in Mumbai and Pune.

  7. Parkash Singh Badal - Wikipedia

    Parkash Singh Badal (Punjabi: ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ; born 8 December 1927) is an Indian politician who was Chief Minister of Punjab state from 1970 to 1971, from 1977 to 1980, from 1997 to 2002, and from 2007 to 2017.

  8. Aircel - Wikipedia

    Aircel Ltd. was an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Mumbai that offered voice and 2G and 3G data services. Maxis Communications held a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments held the remaining 26%.

  9. Ministry of Communications (India) - Wikipedia

    Jurisdiction: Government of India: Headquarters: Sanchar Bhawan 20, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India Annual budget ₹ (US$9.4 billion) (2021–22 est.) Ministers responsible