WOW.com Web Search

Search results

  1. Results from the WOW.Com Content Network
  2. Walt Disney Imagineering - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_Imagineering

    Walt Disney Imagineering Research & Development, Inc., [1] commonly referred to as Imagineering, is the research and development arm of The Walt Disney Company, responsible for the creation, design, and construction of Disney theme parks and attractions worldwide. The company also operates Disney Live Entertainment and The Muppets Studio and ...

  3. Walt Disney Studios (Burbank) - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_Studios_(Burbank)

    The Walt Disney Studios, located in Burbank, California, United States, serves as the corporate headquarters for The Walt Disney Company media conglomerate. The 51-acre (20.6 ha) studio lot also contains several sound stages, a backlot, and other filmmaking production facilities for Walt Disney Studios 's motion picture production.

  4. Walt Disney World Casting Center - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney_World_Casting...

    The Walt Disney World Casting Center is the official center for employment and recruiting for the Walt Disney World Resort. Designed by Robert A.M. Stern Architects and built by Orlando -based design-build company H. J. High Construction, the building opened in 1989. [1] The Casting Center is located across from the Disney Springs complex near ...

  5. Disney reveals more on huge Magic Kingdom expansion ... - AOL

    www.aol.com/disney-reveals-more-huge-magic...

    Iger said 70% of the $60 billion investment will be focused on new attractions that expand the capacity of Disney’s theme parks and cruise ships. The remaining 30%, he said, is focused on the ...

  6. Disney Research - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_research

    Zurich, Switzerland. Affiliations. ETH Zurich. Website. disneyresearch.com. Disney Research is a network of research labs supporting The Walt Disney Company. Its purpose is to pursue scientific and technological innovation to advance the company's broad media and entertainment efforts. It has facilities in Los Angeles, Zurich and Edinburgh.

  7. Disney's Hollywood Studios - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney's_Hollywood_Studios

    Disney's Hollywood Studios is a theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, near Orlando. It is owned and operated by The Walt Disney Company through its Experiences division. Based on a concept by Marty Sklar, Randy Bright, and Michael Eisner, the park opened on May 1, 1989, as the Disney–MGM Studios Theme Park, and was ...

  8. Cinderella Castle - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_Castle

    Cinderella Castle is a fairy tale castle at the center of two Disney theme parks: the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, and Tokyo Disneyland at the Tokyo Disney Resort.Based on Cinderella's fairy tale castle from Disney's 1950 animated feature film, both serve as the symbol and flagship attraction for their respective theme parks.

  9. Disney University - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_University

    Disney University. Disney University ( DU ), formerly known as University of Disneyland, [3] is the global training program for employees of the parks and experiences divisions at The Walt Disney Company also known as Cast Members. Many college students can participate through the Disney college program.