Web Search

  1. Ads

    related to: green valley az
  1. Results from the WOW.Com Content Network
  2. Green Valley, Arizona - Wikipedia,_Arizona

    37327. Ocotillos at Valley Presbyterian Church, Green Valley, Arizona. Golf carts are popular in Green Valley. Yard art in Green Valley neighborhood. Green Valley is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Pima County, Arizona, United States. The population was 22,616 at the 2020 census.

  3. Sahuarita, Arizona - Wikipedia,_Arizona

    According to a 2007 report by Pima County, 76,000 acre-feet (94,000,000 m 3) of water was pumped from the aquifer in the Upper Santa Cruz Valley in 2006 [in the report referred to as the Green Valley area, which includes Sahuarita], with 85 percent of that water being used for mining and agriculture. The remaining 15 percent was split between ...

  4. Santa Rita Mountains - Wikipedia

    The Santa Rita Mountains ( O'odham: To:wa Kuswo Doʼag ), located about 40 miles (64 km) southeast of Tucson, Arizona, extend 26 miles (42 km) from north to south, then trending southeast. They merge again southeastwards into the Patagonia Mountains, trending northwest by southeast. The highest point in the range, and the highest point in the ...

  5. Sierrita mine - Wikipedia

    2007. The Sierrita Mine is a large copper mine located in the Sierrita Mountains of Arizona, in the southwestern part of the United States. The mine is located in southern Pima County, southwest of Tucson and west of Green Valley - Sahuarita . Originally developed as an underground mine in 1907, the Sierrita open pit has been in operation since ...

  6. Santa Cruz River (Arizona) - Wikipedia

    The Santa Cruz River near Red Rock. /  31.45444°N 110.58806°W  / 31.45444; -110.58806. /  33.25611°N 112.18833°W  / 33.25611; -112.18833. The Santa Cruz River ( Spanish: Río Santa Cruz " Holy Cross River") is a left tributary of the Gila River in Southern Arizona and northern Sonora, Mexico. It is approximately 184 miles (296 ...

  7. Pima County, Arizona - Wikipedia,_Arizona

    6th, 7th. Website. www .pima .gov. Pima County Fair, 2007. Pima County ( / ˈpiːmə / PEE-mə) is a county in the south central region of the U.S. state of Arizona. As of the 2020 census, the population was 1,043,433, [1] making it Arizona's second-most populous county. The county seat is Tucson, [2] where most of the population is centered.

  1. Ads
    related to: green valley az