Results from the WOW.Com Content Network
Sun News Network (commonly shortened to Sun News) was a Canadian English language Category C news channel owned by Québecor Média through a partnership between two of its subsidiaries, TVA Group (which maintained 51% majority ownership of the company) and Sun Media Corporation (which held the remaining 49% interest).
Breaking, also called breakdancing or b-boying/b-girling, is an athletic style of street dance from the United States. While diverse in the amount of variation available in the dance, breakdancing mainly consists of four kinds of movement: toprock , downrock , power moves and freezes .
Robert Stephenson and Company was a locomotive manufacturing company founded in 1823 in Forth Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne in England.It was the first company in the world created specifically to build railway engines.
Drilling and blasting is the controlled use of explosives and other methods such as gas pressure blasting pyrotechnics, to break rock for excavation.It is practiced most often in mining, quarrying and civil engineering such as dam, tunnel or road construction.