WOW.com Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: tds telecom
  1. Results from the WOW.Com Content Network
  2. TDS Telecom - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TDS_Telecom

    With headquarters in Madison, TDS Telecom operates TDS Broadband LLC, and BendBroadband, and TDS Metrocom, LLC. Combined, the company employs nearly 3,300 people. [1] In 2019, TDS Telecom and parent company TDS Inc. celebrated 50 years in business. TDS Telecom is a participant in the FCC's Connect America Fund, also known as A-CAM.

  3. Telephone and Data Systems - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_and_Data_Systems

    The company began as a rural phone company in Wisconsin in 1969. In 1983 it founded U.S. Cellular as a subsidiary. In 2001, it acquired Straus Printing Company and combined it with a previously-acquired printing company, Suttle Press, to form Suttle-Straus as another subsidiary. [4]

  4. TDS Metrocom - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TDS_Metrocom

    TDS Metrocom is TDS Telecom 's local phone business, providing customers with phone, data, and Internet services in a five-state area in the midwestern United States. Its central office is located at 3416 University Ave in Madison, Wisconsin.

  5. Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunications...

    The Trinidad and Tobago External Telecommunications Company Limited (TEXTEL), was incorporated as a limited liability company in December 1969 a joint venture participation, with the Government of Trinidad and Tobago holding 51% of the share capital and Cable and Wireless (West Indies) Limited, the other 49%.

  6. Tele-Communications Inc. - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tele-Communications_Inc.

    Tele-Communications, Inc. ( TCI) was a cable television provider in the United States, and for most of its history was controlled by Bob Magness and John Malone . The company was started in 1958 in Bozeman, Montana as Western Microwave, Inc. and Community Television, Inc., two firms with common ownership.

  7. List of United States telephone companies - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States...

    Telephone and Data Systems, (through its subsidiary TDS) serves mainly rural areas in parts of 36 states. Cincinnati Bell, which serves the greater Cincinnati area, and Hawaii due to its acquisition of Hawaiian Telcom was not included in the Bell System breakup of 1984 because the former AT&T held only a minority stake in that company.

  1. Ads
    related to: tds telecom